Nix Guy tagged me...so here we go.
1. Name your favorite band and singer.
Band: Metallica. I'm a metalhead, and I've grown up on Metallica.
Singer: Right now, it's a three-way tie between Jason Smith of Shinedown, Don Dokken of Dokken, and Tom Keifer of Cinderella. Yes, I listen to alot of old-school 80's rock.
2. Favorite historical politician (domestic).
3. Favorite Historical Politican (International)
Winston Churchill. One of the best leaders of the 20th Century.
4. Favorite Modern Politician (in office now).
Steve Chabot. He's a great fiscal conservative. John Boehner's a close second.
5. Other than where you live now, what city do you like?
Crime rates aside, I've gotta go with Washington, DC. There's just something about that city.
6. Hollywood Pitch (25 word or less) about your blog — GO.
VikingSpirit: He goes to Ohio State. O-H...I-O!
7. Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian realist in foreign policy?
A good mix of both. A Wilnixian?
8. Favorite Obsure movie?
Out for Justice. Here's why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMu2xNBpyQc
9. Favorite Restaurant
10. choose a music video on youtube. Why that one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8 - You'll see :-)